- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Cloning a test allows you to create a test with the same sets of questions and settings as the original test. This is useful when you try to create a test with the same questions and settings.
You can make the following changes in your cloned test:
- Adding, editing, or deleting questions
- Updating the settings of the test
- Any changes that you make in the cloned test is not reflected in the original test.
- If you edit a question from the Questions Library, the original question gets updated and so are all the tests that contain the particular question.
To know how to clone a test, read Cloning Tests.