To create diagram-based questions, follow these steps:
- Log into HackerEarth Recruit using your admin credentials.
- Click Questions Library.
Important: It is assumed that you are logged in as an admin in HackerEarth Recruit.
- In the Library section, click Diagram.
- Click Add diagram question.
- In the Problem Name field, enter the name of the problem.
- In the Problem Statement field, enter the problem statement.
- In the Difficulty level list, select the difficulty level of the problem. For example, Easy.
- In the Max. Marks field, enter the maximum marks that you want to assign to your question.
- In the Tags field, enter the tags that you require for your question.
- Click Save Diagram Question.
Now, your problem is saved and displayed in the Diagram section.
To upload the diagram snippet and reference diagram of your question, follow these steps:
- Click on the problem that you have created.
- Your question will be displayed on the right half of your screen consisting of the given problem name, problem statement, and difficulty level.
- In the Diagram snippet section, click Create diagram to upload the diagram snippet of your question. After clicking this button
Note: Diagram snippet is a partially completed diagram that you create for your candidates to further work on.
- In the Reference diagram section, click Create diagram to upload the reference diagram of your question.
Note: This diagram is created for judges to refer while evaluating the answer. It is not visible to candidates.
Important: Once you have created your diagram snippet and reference diagram, you can edit it by clicking Edit diagram.
- In the Answer section, you can write the necessary answer in the form of text. It is not visible to the candidates.
- Click Save Diagram Question to save your question.
You have successfully created a Diagram question.