- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Defining access for existing adminsPrerequisites
You have added admins to your test.
For information about adding admins to your account, see Adding admins from company settings.Process
To define access for test-level roles, follow these steps:
- Log in with the relevant admin credentials.
- Click Tests.
- Click on the test that you want to add an admin for.
- In the Test Details section, click Overview.
- In the Test admins section, select the Access control you want to give to your admins.
All Access Provides the admin with all the access regarding the test Only Questions And Reports Provides the admin with access to questions and reports of the test Only Questions Provides the admin with access to questions in the test
Provides the admin with access to Reports of the test. Questions And Comments Provides the admin with access to questions and comments in the test.