- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Editing an existing test
To edit an existing test, follow these steps:
- Log into HackerEarth Recruit using your admin credentials.
- In the Admin dashboard, click Assessments.
- You will see the tests that are saved in the Ongoing Tests section. Select the test that you want to edit.
- You can now make the following changes:
- Change test duration
- Make proctoring settings
- Add admins
- Define admin access
Ensure that you save all the changes that you make.
Important: It is recommended that you do not make any changes to a test that has already been published.