- Help Center
- Assessments: Recruiters
- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Adding subjective questions to your test manually
To add subjective questions to a manually-created test, follow these steps:
- Log in to HackerEarth Recruit using admin credentials.
- Click Create a blank test for me.
Note: You will be redirected to Tests page.
- In Questions, scroll down to Subjective Questions.
- Click Add subjective question and follow the same steps that are mentioned in Creating subjective questions.
It is recommended that you add your questions directly to your test. If you want to reuse these questions, then add them to My library.