- Help Center
- Assessments: Recruiters
- File upload
- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Creating file upload questions
To create file upload questions, follow these steps:
- Log into HackerEarth Recruit using your admin credentials.
- Click Questions Library.
Important: It is assumed that you are logged in as an admin in HackerEarth Recruit.
- In the Library section, click File.
- Click Add file question.
- In the Problem Name field, enter the name of the problem.
- In the Problem Statement field, enter the problem statement.
- In the Difficulty level list, select the difficulty level of the problem. For example, Easy.
- In the Max. Marks field, enter the maximum marks that you want to assign to your question.
- In the Answer section, write the answer in the form of text.
Note: This is not visible to the candidates.
- In the Tags field, enter the tags that you require for your question.
- Click Save File Question.
You have successfully created a file upload question. Now, your problem is displayed in the File Upload Questions section.