- Help Center
- FaceCode and its features
- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Adding an interviewer to an ongoing interview
To add an interviewer to an ongoing test, follow these steps:
- Log in to HackerEarth Recruit using admin credentials.
Important: It is assumed that you have scheduled an interview with the candidate and the interview has already started. For more information, see Creating a new interview.
- Go back to the FaceCode dashboard page.
- In the All interviews section, click Ongoing.
- Select the name of the interview to which you want to add an interviewer. For example, Java developer.
- Click Edit.
- Click Add interviewers.
- Enter the name and email ID of the interviewer who you want to add to your interview.
- Click Save.
The following confirmation message will be displayed.
You have successfully added interviewers to your interview.