- Help Center
- Candidate FAQs
- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the difference between Compile and Submit?
Every problem page has two buttons:
- Compile and Run
- When you click this button, the code that you have submitted is tested against the sample input and sample output.
- This is meant for you to check whether your code is working correctly when it is evaluated against the sample test cases.
- When you click this button, your code is evaluated against internal test cases.
- These extensive test cases take your program through rigorous checks to ensure that the code passes all the relevant test cases.