- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am being prompted to enable my webcam, even though it is working fine. How do I resolve this issue?
When the network is unstable or has high latency, the webcam fails to record snapshots and the following error is displayed on the screen:
You can do any one or all of the following to resolve this:
- Check your router and your Internet connection to verify your network stability.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + R to refresh the page.
- Check whether the camera is being used by other applications. If yes, then close the other applications and refresh the test page.
- If the issue still persists, close the test window and launch again.
If this did not fix your webcam issue, contact firstname.lastname@example.org by creating a ticket from the on the test page.