- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
To view the questions report of a specific test, follow these steps:
- Log into your HackerEarth Recruit account by using your admin credentials.
- Click Tests.
- Click the type of tests. For example, Ongoing or Completed.
- Click the name of the specific test for which you want to view the questions report.
- In the Analytics section, click Questions analytics.
You have successfully accessed the questions report of your test. The report is displayed as follows:
|1||Types of questions that are added in tests|
|2||Number of questions available for a specific type of question|
|3||Name of the question|
|4||The score assigned to a specific question|
|5||Description of a question|
|6||View the full question|
The section that displays the number of candidates who have attempted the question
Note: This section contains the number of correct and total attempts of a question.
|8||Number of candidates who have attempted a specific question|
The section that displays the number of submissions made for a specific question
Note: This section displays the number of correct submissions made for a specific question.
Number of total submissions made for a specific question