- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Release notes: June 7, 2021
- Babel support for front end questions
Babel is now supported in the editor for front end problems. This means that the candidates can now use popular front end frameworks such as Reach and Vue while attempting the questions. For more information on front end questions, read this.
- Bulk move questions to sections
You can now bulk move questions to different sections.
- Submission retry and improved failure handling
We have now improved submission retry flow and submission failure handling.
- Limit on MCQ questions in auto-generated tests
We have now applied a limit on the MCQ questions in auto-generated test. To know more about MCQ questions, read this article.
- DS submission optimization
The DS submission has now been optimized.
- Filter to see My interviews/All interviews
We have added a small radio button filter to search for My interviews/All interviews. When my interviews option is selected, you can see all the interviews created by you or where you are the interviewer.