You can now send FaceCode interview link directly from the Jobvite dashboard. You need to have FaceCode Interview Integration enabled in your Integrations setting under Jobvite section.
Note: Contact HackerEarth team, in case you want to enable FaceCode Interview Integration if it is disabled.
Send Interview invite to the candidates
Here is how you can send interview invites to the candidates:
1. Log in to the Jobvite platform by using valid credentials.
2. Click Candidates.
3. Click the name of the candidate you want to select.
4. You can select Send First HE interview for creating an interview from the workflow.
5. After creating an interview the status will change to First HE Interview Sent.
Note: You have to manually add the workflow steps in the dashboard.
6. When the interview link is created, it is shown in the Jobvite dashboard so that interviewers can join the interview from there directly.
7. As the candidate progresses through the next stage, the workflow stage changes.
8. You will get the final report of the candidate after the interview ends.
Note: You can edit the name of the field in the left-hand side column which is First HE Interview Result. HE Action Error Details states any error which is encountered in the process.
A similar process can be carried out for other workflow stages.
This is how you can send FaceCode interview links to the candidates for the assessment.