- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Add question from My Library to a test
If you have created a data science question in My Library and you want to add it to a test, then you can follow the mentioned steps to perform this:
- Click Add question in the Overview section.
- Click Select from library.
- In the HackerEarth Library drop down menu, select My Library.
- In the Multiple Choice Questions drop down menu, select Data Science Questions. This displays all the data science questions present in My Library.
- Select a data science question and click Add selected.
You have successfully added a data science question to a test.