- Help Center
- Assessments: Product updates
- Release notes: HackerEarth Assessment
- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Release notes: September 7, 2021
- Single interview link is now available to all the customers with new features
We have introduced single interview link for all the customers now. To learn more about single interview link, refer to this article.
- Calendar integration is available for all the customers
You can now integrate your interviews with the Calendar.
- Import questions from the candidate’s assessment to the Facecode interview
You can now directly import questions from the candidate's assessment to the FaceCode interview.
- Enhanced proctoring settings in Facecode
The proctoring settings have been enhanced now. You can easily see if the candidate has navigated away from the window or is in the current interview tab.
- Quick access to plagiarism reports
Plagiarism reports can now be quickly accessed as soon as the candidate finishes the assessment.
- Add tets cases directly into a problem
You can now manually add test cases to the programming questions through a text box.
- Search feature is now enabled in the HackerEarth library
We have enabled an advanced search feature to help you navigate to the right question while creating a test.