HackerEarth has introduced the listed test feature that allows you to publish a pre-prepared test for a specific job role. This challenge will be published on HackerEarth’s challenges page and in the Jobs section and will be visible to the community users for up to 5 weeks.
For the duration the test is publicly listed, community users can take up the test and apply for the job role. So with this option, you get access to a high-quality talent pool that comes with validated skill sets.
Creating a listed test
You will get an option to create a listed test in the admin dashboard. You can follow these steps to create a listed test:
- Log in to your HackerEarth account.
- Click Create new test > Listed test
- In the job role screen, select the role from the list of predefined roles and set the experience range that you are hiring for.
Note: If you do not find the role that you are hiring for in the list of available roles, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Click Create test. In the test details screen, you will see the following:
- Job details
- Email templates
- In the Overview section, specify a tentative start date. However, the test will go live only after the review process is complete.
Note: After the test is published, you will not be able to modify the start and end dates of the test. However, you can turn off ‘Test access’.
- In the Questions section, you can view the questions that are added to the test.
Note: You will not have access to add any new questions to the test either from HackerEarth’s library or your own questions. However, you will have access to remove any questions that you may not want from the test.
- In the Job details section, add information about the job, for example, roles and responsibilities, mandatory qualifications, educational qualifications, etc., compensation, number of open positions, and job location.
Note: If you choose not to disclose the salary for a job role, then the salary details will be specified as ‘Per company benchmark’.
- In the Email templates section, you can modify the email template used to invite candidates for the test.
- Click Preview to review the information that you have added, else click Submit for review. After you submit the test for review:
- The Pending review status will be displayed on the screen.
- You will receive an automated email from the HackerEarth team about the next steps.
- The HackerEarth team will review the test, settings, etc. and reach out to you for the following:
- Collect missing information if any
- Run you through the process, next steps, etc.
- Share pricing details
If the test, process, and pricing details meet your requirements, your test will be published and you will be invoiced for the same.
- If you have not added the description about your company in your account information, you will be required to add it before the test is submitted to the HackerEarth team for review. You can modify this description later by contacting us.