HackerEarth has introduced the listed test feature that allows you to publish a pre-prepared test for a specific job role. This challenge will be published on HackerEarth’s challenges page and in the Jobs section and will be visible to the community users for up to 5 weeks.
For the duration the test is publicly listed, community users can take up the test and apply for the job role. So with this option, you get access to a high-quality talent pool that comes with validated skill sets.
Creating a listed test
You will get an option to create a listed test in the admin dashboard. You can follow these steps to create a listed test:
- Log in to your HackerEarth account.
- Click Create new test.
- Click Community Hiring. This is a listed test so you cannot create a new role and have to select a predefined role. The recommended skills for the job role will automatically get selected that cannot be modified by you.
- Click Continue. You can configure your assessment by entering the test name, Experience range, Test duration, and tags.
Note: If you do not find the role that you are hiring for in the list of available roles, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Click Continue. In the job details screen, you will see the following:
- Number of open positions
- Job location
- Job description
- In the Job details section, add information about the job, for example, roles and responsibilities, mandatory qualifications, educational qualifications, etc., compensation, number of open positions, and job location.
- Click Create test. The test will be created.
If you choose not to disclose the salary for a job role, then the salary details will be specified as ‘Per company benchmark’.