- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Front end
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Screen share in FaceCode
You can also request screen share in the FaceCode interview to evaluate the candidate in real-time while taking their interview. Screen share is very useful when you have to assess the abilities of the candidate while he or she is attempting a coding question. You can simply Request screen share by following these steps:
1. In the FaceCode interview, click Request screen share to request the candidate to share their screen.
2. A request will be sent to the candidate to share their screen. You will see a processing bar beside the option now.
3. The candidate will get a prompt when you send a request to share their screen.
4. When they select Share my screen, they will get another prompt to select what they want to share. They can share the entire screen, a particular window, or a particular tab.
Once they select the screen that needs to be shared, you can see their screen.