This feature is enabled for all our customers.
HackerEarth (we or us) is now live with an enhanced view and edit mode of questions. This enhancement helps us to attain the optimized user experience and helps you to easily view, edit, and save questions in your test.
Important: Currently, this feature is enabled for Multiple choice, Programming, Data science, Machine Learning, Front end, Approximate, Golf, and Subjective questions.
The benefits of this enhanced user interface are as follows:
- It provides you a more simple way to view or edit any parts of a question. You do not have to scroll down an entire page to view or edit all the parts of a question because all the elements of the question are now available on the top of the page in a tabbed structure.
View mode of a question
Edit mode of a question
- It provides you a more clear picture while navigating through a question. The enhanced interface facilitates your interaction with HackerEarth Assessment's core element, that is, questions in our platform. To improve the clarity of the interface, we have used clear and concise navigation, labels, and content for buttons and actions.
- This enhanced interface now provides you consistent design navigation through different elements among all the supported question types. In simpler words, various elements of questions of different question types are displayed through consistent design.
The design of a Programming question is similar to a Data science question.
Data science questions
- This improved interface is more intuitive in terms of performing all the operations on a question in the test. The name of the new buttons and elements of the question are nearly similar to the old design for the purpose of providing you familiarity so as to increase the user interaction. Also, all the critical components of a question are provided with the necessary information.
For example, the terms that are used in different questions are the same, we have always used the hamburger icon to display the available menu on the page, and so on.
- Also, HackerEarth supports the usage of the visual hierarchy feature. All the important buttons, labels, and functions are highlighted so that you can focus on the important tasks.
- It provides you with a more efficient user interface allowing you to perform tasks with speed and ease. In simpler words, it easily tells you which, where, and how of the user interface.
The changes that are done in the supported question types are as follows: