- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Front end
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Creating job openings for candidates in Recruiterbox - Trakstar Hire
Prerequisites: You have logged in to Recruiterbox - Trakstar Hire by using the API key.
To create job openings for candidates in Recruiterbox - Trakstar Hire, follow these steps:
- Create a custom configuration that must be done for successful integration.
Add the custom stages for the process of technical recruitment. The 4 stages that have to be added mandatorily are as follows:
- Send HE Test
- HE Test Sent
- HE Test Completed
- ATS Integration Error
- Add the HackerEarth tag to job openings.
- Add a custom private field, HE Assessment ID, for a job opening in the Additional Details section.
You have successfully posted a job opening on the Recruiterbox - Trakstar Hire platform.