- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
This is a premium feature. To enable this feature, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
HackerEarth Assessment has integrated with a new ATS—Zoho Recruit. This integration allows you to screen candidates efficiently and streamline the technical recruitment workflow. You can perform the following tasks on SuccessFactors:
- Post job requirements on the Zoho Recruit platform.
- List the HE tests that you have created at the Zoho Recruit dashboard and associate them to various jobs.
- Send invites to candidates directly from the Zoho Recruit dashboard.
- View the candidate report on the Zoho Recruit dashboard after the candidate successfully completes the test at HackerEarth Assessment.
- Get a public link to view the candidate reports at HackerEarth Assessment.
Integrating Zoho Recruit with HackerEarth
To integrate Zoho with HackerEarth Assessment and use its features, follow these steps:
- Generate the credentials that are required to log in to Zoho Recruit.
- Send invites to candidates and view candidate reports