- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Front end
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Generating the credentials of Zoho Recruit
To generate the Zoho Recruit credentials, follow these steps:
- Log in to your HackerEarth Assessment account using your admin credentials.
- Click on the bottom-left side of your screen.
- Click Integrations.
- In the Zoho Recruit section, click Connect with Zoho Recruit. You will be redirected to the home page of Zoho Recruit.
- Enter your registered email ID and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Sign in.
- Click Accept to allow HackerEarth to access data from your Zoho account.
- You can see that the required credentials are generated on the Integration page of HackerEarth Assessment.
You have successfully generated the Zoho Recruit credentials.