- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Front end
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Send invites from your Lever dashboard
You can send invites from your Lever dashboard by following these steps:
1. Open the lever dashboard and select the job you want to consider the candidate for. You can add a tag manually to the job. This signifies the test id which has been sent to the candidate. For example, HackerEarth-<test id>. Here <test id> refers to the Recruiter API ID of your test.
2. Click on the candidate associated with the selected job.
3. Fill in the details and make sure that the candidate’s 'Trigger stage' is selected as the stage used while setting up the integration process.
4. If the test is sent successfully, you will be able to see a tag HE Test Sent signifying that the test has been sent successfully.
5. You will be able to see the status of the sent invite in the notes section.
6. Once the candidate completes the test, you can see the detailed test report in the notes section. You can also see the link to the report in the links section.
Note: HE Action Error tag appears when the candidate is already invited or has participated in the test.