You can send invites from your Lever dashboard by following these steps:
1. Open your Lever dashboard and click on any candidate which has already been created.
2. Fill in the details and make sure that candidate’s ‘Trigger stage’ is selected as the stage used while setting up the integration process.
3. Click Choose job and select the job you want to consider the candidate for. You can see a tag appears in the tag section which has been manually added to the job. This signifies the test id which has been sent to the candidate. If the test is sent successfully, you will be able to see a tag HE Test Sent signifying that the test has been sent successfully.
4. You will be able to see the status of the sent invite in the notes section. You can also see the link of the test report when the test gets completed mentioned in the notes.
Note: HE Action Error tag appears when the candidate is already invited or has participated in the test.
HackerEarth allows you to send Adhoc test based on performance and profile to assess a particular candidate.
- If you want to send another test invite to the candidate, click on the assessment link which will appear on the screen. You will be redirected to the Test invite dashboard.
- Fill in all the necessary details and send the invite. Your candidate has been invited to the test which you have selected.
- Once you have invited the candidate through the link, the link gets removed from the Lever dashboard.
Note: Invite page link fails to appear when the configuration is not set up properly which includes not adding HE callback URL on Lever or error in manually pasting the webhook token.
This is how you can easily track your applicant using Lever ATS.