- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
C# project question - conventions
A valid C# project question should follow the given folder structure:
- The root folder needs to have three distinct folders inside:
- Main: This contains all the .cs files relevant to the question. HackerEarth platform will execute all the .cs files present inside this folder to create a .snl file.
- “xxxxSampleTests” - This contains the sample test cases for the question. You are required to ensure that the folder name ends with “SampleTest”.
- “xxxxMainTests” - This contains the actual test cases against which the candidate’s submission is evaluated. You are required to ensure that the folder name ends with “MainTest” as shown below.
The C# project questions support NUnit, which is a unit testing framework for performing unit testing based on the .NET platform. You are required to ensure that you add the correct namespace definition to the files containing the test cases.
HackerEarth platform parses the. trx file generated after running the test cases to evaluate and score the submission.