- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Generating credentials for Lever
To generate Lever credentials, follow these steps:
- Log in to your HackerEarth Assessment account using your admin credentials.
- Click on the bottom-left side of your screen.
- Click Integrations.
- In the Lever section, click Connect with Lever. You will be redirected to the home page of Lever.
5. Enter your registered email ID and click Next.
6. Enter your password and click Sign in.
7. Click Accept to allow HackerEarth to access data from your Lever account.
8. You can see that the required credentials are generated on the Integration page of HackerEarth Assessment.
9. Enter the Webhook Token which you can get from the Lever website.
10. Select Send Notification at Lever if you want to receive notifications in your Lever account.
11. Select the stage where you want to send the invites. There are various stages from which you can choose according to your preference. This is known as Trigger stage.
12. Click Submit
You have successfully generated the Lever credentials. You will get a callback URL that needs to be pasted in the webhook configurations on Lever's Integration and API section.
You can send your candidate HackerEarth test invitation directly from your lever account. First, you need to set up Lever ATS integration.
- Navigate to Lever website and select Integrations and API.
2. Click VERIFY CONNECTION after putting the Webhook URL in the URL box.
Your connection will be verified.