- Help Center
- Assessments: Product updates
- Release notes: HackerEarth Assessment
- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Release notes: March 7, 2023
Automatic test creation has been improved
HackerEarth has improved the automatic test creation process. Some of the improvements are:
- More relevant MCQs
- More relevant programming questions
- Automatically limit the allowed languages for programming questions to the selected skills.
- More relevant tests for freshers and candidates under 3 years of experience
To learn more about automatic test creation, read this article.
Smart recruiters marketplace
HackerEarth is now available on the SmartRecruiters marketplace. To learn more about how to integrate HackerEarth with SmartRecruiters, read this article.
Improved snapshot proctoring performance
HackerEarth has improved snapshot proctoring performance and changed how we take snapshots while attempting the test. To learn more about the snapshot proctoring settings, check this article.
HackerEarth has introduced the industry’s first feature of space complexity that allows you to see the space complexity of a solution provided by the candidate. You can see this in the candidate’s report. To learn more about reports, read this article.