- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Reset the test
The reset test option allows you to reset the test for the candidates.
Note: This is not applicable to candidates who have not started the test yet.
To reset the test for candidates, follow these steps:
- Log into HackerEarth Recruit using your admin credentials.
- Click Tests.
- Important: You can extend the test duration only for ongoing or completed tests.
- Select the test for which you want to extend the test duration.
- Under the Candidates section, click Test taken.
- Click Reset test.
- Select the candidates whose test reset. There are two categories of candidates:
- All candidates: All the candidates who are invited to take the test.
- Specific candidates: You can reset the test for specific candidates.
- Important: If you select this option, you must enter the email IDs of the specific candidates.
- Click Reset now.
- A pop-up will show asking for confirmation to reset the test. Click Yes.
You will receive a notification confirming that the test has been reset.