- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
HackerEarth has now introduced the Selenium question type that you can use to assess Back end developers, QA engineers, and automation test experts. Selenium is an open-source web UI automation testing framework that supports automation across different browsers, programming languages, and platforms.
Selenium Software is not just a single tool but a suite of software, each piece catering to different Selenium QA testing needs of an organization. The list of tools is as follows:
- Selenium Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Selenium Remote Control (RC)
- Selenium Grid
What are the different types of Selenium questions?
HackerEarth provides you with different types of selenium questions that can be used to assess candidates in their testing and automation skills. These are as follows:
- Dynamic finders: These questions involve locating the HTML elements using a tag name or by id or other means. You can also ask the candidates to perform some action on the element.
- Web authentication: These kinds of questions Include login automation. For example, a candidate will be asked to perform basic HTTP authentication and sign-in automation.
- Web scraping: These questions Involve extracting required information from the web page like paragraphs, titles, email addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- Using XPath: These questions include locating HTML elements using XPath. The candidate needs a good understanding of XPath, XPath filters, and case insensitivity matching to solve these kinds of questions.
We have more questions in our library that include various concepts of selenium testing.