- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
HackerEarth has introduced a smart browser interface for our test environment. It will be mandatory for candidates to attempt the test while keeping certain things in mind which are as follows:
- You have to download the desktop application from the link on the launch test screen.
- You have to close any other application running in the system.
- You have to attempt your test in full-screen mode only.
- You have to remove any external monitor or else you will be logged out.
- You have to close any Virtual Machine running in your system as it is not allowed while attempting the test.
- You will be logged out of the test if you try to switch workspaces. For example, pressing ctrl + win + arrow key on Windows will log you out of the test.
- You will be logged out if you use restricted keystrokes that are as follows:
- All function keys and combos involving these keys ex: F1, F5 + Alt
- Alt + Tab
- Ctrl + Alt + Delete
- Ctrl + V
- Ctrl + C
- OS superkeys and combos involving these keys ex: Windows Key, Mac Command Key, Windows Key + C
This has been introduced to provide stricter proctoring features so that the assessment is fair and without any cheating or unfair practices.
Supported Operating systems
Smart Browser is supported by the following Operating Systems (OS):
|Linux||Ubuntu 22.04, Ubuntu 20.04|