- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Defining access for existing admins
You have added admins to your test.
For information about adding admins to your account, see Adding admins from company settings.
To define access for test-level roles, follow these steps:
- Log in with the relevant admin credentials.
- Click Tests.
- Click on the test that you want to add an admin for.
- In the Test Details section, click Overview.
- In the test admins section, select the Access control you want to give to your admins.